I’ve been a Verizon Wireless fan and user for 3 years, but their phones are buggy and limited, and their smartphone data plans are unreasonably priced.
The Sprint Employee Referral Offer (SERO) is an under-the-radar deal that Sprint’s been running for a few months. Basically, you get:
- 500 minutes (and unlimited 7pm nights and weekends)
- unlimited on-phone data (even on smartphones)
- unlimited SMS text messages
- discounted phone options, including a Motorola Q for $79
- a required 2-year contract
For $30/month. Yup. $30. Total.
This is incredibly tempting. I think I’m going to do it and get a Q. Anyone have any experience with this, or any reasons I shouldn’t do it? Reblog this post with your input or email me.