I forgot that I hate Digg, so I submitted my iPod Classic article and it accidentally got frontpaged.
I’d like to thank Digg’s readers for:
- flooding the Digg page with crappy comments
- flooding my site with crappy comments
- making fun of my site when it went down for about 35 seconds
- judging the article without reading it
- judging my site without reading it
- not clicking ads, ruining my CTR average
- blocking ads, so I don’t even get CPM
- not subscribing to RSS
- never returning (this is probably a good thing)
I don’t know why web publishers try so hard to get this useless audience to mob their sites.