We’re considering colocation instead of leased dedicated servers.
I’ve never run colo servers before.
- Can anyone recommend a good colo provider near NYC, or recommend a different one and convince me that I don’t need to be physically near the provider?
- Is colo likely to be a good idea for us?
- Do colo facilities offering remote KVM/management require special hardware, like a management card, in each server?
- Any reason not to go with Dell servers with on-site quick-turnaround warranties?
- What should I be asking here that I’m not considering?