…from tonight’s debate:
- Enact a “spending freeze” on the government. But it must buy every bad mortgage. And keep all current tax cuts. And cut taxes further. So we’re going to stop spending money by spending more money and making less money.
- Invest heavily in alternative energy sources, which include “hybrid” and “battery”, apparently without spending any money since we’ll be in a spending freeze.
- The military must be deployed everywhere, indefinitely, apparently for free also, and quietly with big sticks.
- Definitively and promptly find Osama bin Laden with a secret plan known only to McCain.
- Fix Social Security and Medicare by telling Congress to fix Social Security and Medicare.