Thanks to OmniFocus for sponsoring the Marco.org RSS feed this week:
We’re hoping you decided to check out the trial of OmniFocus after our sponsorship earlier this month. Here’s a quick 5-step jumpstart.
- Capture everything. Take 15 minutes to move things out of your head and in to OmniFocus. Anything from long-term goals (earn pilots license) to quick errands (card for mother).
- Define next actions. “Earn pilots license” deserves its own project. Move it to your library and decide what to do next.
- Organize actions with contexts. “Research area flight schools” might be assigned to a Mac context for googling, “card for mother” to Walgreen’s.
- Now we do stuff. If you’re at the office, focus on work projects to get stuff done!
- Review mode. Take time to consider each active project. Does it need some work?
Find out more about OmniFocus here, and don’t hesitate to ask questions.