Instructions for Normal People:
- Drive somewhere and buy a cup of coffee.
- Wait until the electricity is restored before making coffee.
Instructions for Impatient, Geeky, Coffee Snobs:
- Light the gas stove with a match.
- Boil water in the Helvetica Kettle.
- Plug the coffee grinder into the APC UPS that still has some power left, turn it on, grind the coffee, then turn it off to conserve its power.
- Realize you had the wrong grind size, dump those grounds, fix the grind setting, turn the UPS on again, and grind the coffee properly.
- Brew with AeroPress.
Guess which method I chose.