Continuing the style established in Issue 6, we published Issue 7 late last night:
- Playing to Lose, by Chris Higgins, on the world of competitive Tetris.
- What I Do for a Living, by Federico Viticci, a personal story about balancing running a website and fighting cancer.
- Sink Your Teeth In, by Julio Ojeda-Zapata, on evangelizing geeky pleasures.
- And Read All Over, by Jamelle Bouie, on fixing the disproportional representation of races and genders in tech writing.
- Batteries Included, by Michele Catalano, on a charitable effort after Hurricane Sandy.
Plus some great illustrations and photos. It’s a solid issue. Get it.