How often have you been frustrated by the notorious infinite spinner while using your favorite apps on the go? Let’s face it: most mobile apps suck when you’re actually mobile.
Your users should not be held hostage by unpredictable network performance. Winch lets you build highly responsive mobile apps that even work offline.
Winch is a sync engine for iOS and Android apps that replicates your data locally. Since the data is stored into an embedded database on the client, there is no latency at query time.
We value simplicity, so using it is dead easy:
- Import your data into our simple key-value store.
- Drag and drop the Winch SDK into your application.
It’s simple, yet powerful:
- Incremental transfers, on-demand loading, and optimal re-packing (large values are chunked, while small ones are bundled together)
- Parallel requests and connection reuse
- Resuming, automatic retries, and failsafe design
- Fast transfers via the Amazon CloudFront CDN
Give Winch a shot today and let us know what you think!
Thanks to Winch for sponsoring Marco.org this week.